Call for Abstract
9th International conference on Hospital Management and Health Care, will be organized around the theme “Futuristic Intelligence Upgrading Hygiene And Safety In Managing Hospital Healthcare”
Healthcare Management 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Healthcare Management 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Healthcare Management also called a healthcare system, is the administration, management or oversight of healthcare systems, public health systems, hospitals, entire hospital networks or other medical facilities. There are general healthcare managers and those are referred to as healthcare specialists. Physician associates and physicians are part of healthcare professionals.
<p background:="" font-family:="" n="" new="" span="" line-height:"="" times="">
- Track 1-1Big Data in Healthcare
- Track 1-2Operational Management
- Track 1-3Healthcare Industry
- Track 1-4Healthcare Education
- Track 1-5Healthcare Analytics
- Track 1-6Healthcare Logistics
- Track 1-7Healthcare Compliance
- Track 1-8Healthcare Outsourcing
- Track 1-9Healthcare Indicators
- Track 1-10Healthcare and Diagnostics
- Track 1-11Healthcare Network
E-health is a relatively recent healthcare practice supported by electronic communication .it is a set of technical tools, that are used in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, as well as in health management.E-Health Researchers (AIES).E-Health encompasses different health products and services, such as mobile applications, telemedicine, wearable devices. In addition, technological advances contribute to increasing the safety of medicines.
- Track 2-1E-Health Practices
- Track 2-2Big ideas and New strategies in E-Health
- Track 2-3Innovations and Technology solutions
Nursing is based on the care of individual personal, families, societies and communities to protect or recover the health and quality of life.it can be separated from other healthcare providers by the approach to patient care and scope of practice.
- Track 3-1Teaching, evaluation and learning and clinical practice
- Track 3-2Research for education, guidelines and universal developments
- Track 3-3Clinical and Surgical Nursing
- Track 3-4Community hygiene, vaccination programs and other population specific treatment practices
- Track 3-5New novelty, awareness and development
The collective stimulation of health is the social and economic conditions and they are circulating among the people that may influence the group and individual variation in the health status. These distributions of social determinants are shaped by public policies such as the well-being of Children and Educational Attainment that reflect the influence of prevailing political ideologies of those governing a jurisdiction.
- Track 4-1Emperical Sociological Studies
- Track 4-2Integration on different aspects of social discipline
- Track 4-3International Affairs and Strategic Studies
- Track 4-4Rights of Sociology
- Track 4-5Social Development
- Track 4-6Social Transformation
- Track 4-7Social Welfare and Policy
- Track 4-8War and Conflicts
Diabetes is a chronic, disease incurable that occurs when the body doesn’t produce any or enough insulin, leading to an excess of sugar in the blood. Insulin is a hormone, produced by the pancreas, which helps the cells of the body use glucose in food. Cells need this energy in order to function properly. the high blood sugar caused by excessive amounts of glucose in the blood leads to a variety of complications, particularly for the eyes, kidneys, nerves, heart and blood vessels.
- Track 5-1Diabetes Public Health Policy
- Track 5-2Diabetes Public Health Interventions
- Track 5-3Diabetes Public Health Issues
Pharmacy informatics is the field the spotlights are taking medication-related information and learning inside, the continuum of human healthcare.The field of Pharmacy informatics has turned out to be vastly improved set up over late years. Models of Pharmacy informatics incorporate Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE), bedside bar coding, Toxicity Informatics, Drug Informatics, Clinical Informatics, Pharmacist Evaluation.
- Track 6-1Safe and Efficacious Medication Use
- Track 6-2A pharmacy informatics perspective
- Track 6-3Latest Evolution in Pharmacy Informatics
Neuroinformatics to a research field that spotlights on sorting out neuroscience information through expository devices and computational models. It amalgamates information over all scales and levels of neuroscience with a specific end goal to comprehend the unpredictable elements of the brain and work toward medications for brain-related sickness. Neuro Imaging, Computational NeuroScience, Neuro-Engineering, System NeuroScience, Cognitive NeuroScience.
- Track 7-1Advances on Neuro-Informatics
- Track 7-2Neuroengineering
- Track 7-3Neuro Imaging And Neuro Science
A computer can be used to augment, traditional teaching strategies to provide new methods of learning. It can be individualized and interactive, which can maintain the enjoyment, engagement, and interest of the student. Many modes exist that use computers and technology in education, whether it is medical or dental; such as drill and practice quizzes, computer-based didactic lectures, and simulations among others.
- Track 8-1Telemedicine and telehealth
- Track 8-2e-Health and e-Patient
- Track 8-3m-Health
- Track 8-4Dental Hygiene, Oral Development
- Track 8-5Clinical and Biological Rationale for Root Canal Treatment
Oncology is an outlet of medicine that deals with the diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. The three components have enhanced existence in cancer are: Prevention – by a decrease of risk factors like tobacco and alcohol ingesting.Cancers are multi-disciplinary cancer conferences where restorative oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and organ oncologists experience to develop the most excellent conceivable administration for a person persistent considering the physical, social, mental, enthusiastic, and money related status of the understanding. It is crucial for oncologists to review upgraded regarding the most recent advances in oncology, as changes in the administration of cancer are very common.
- Track 9-1Oncology Nursing Society
- Track 9-2Healthcare Improve In Clinical Research
Digital Healthcare is advanced and it bridges the gap between traditional and modern healthcare. Several healthcare technologies have been developed for the improvement of Women’s health also. One such includes Femtech that however looks after women health and has been successful in achieving its goal by procurement of feminine diseases.
- Track 10-1Perinatal and Reproductive Health
- Track 10-2Maternal and child health
- Track 10-3Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Track 10-4Women’s Beauty
- Track 10-5Healthcare Data Analytics
- Track 10-6Healthcare and Telemedicine
Clinical Informatics is to use modern technologies to advance our ability to understand health and health problems, support translational research, develop effective interventions for healthcare delivery. Clinical informatics is so broad and touches so many different aspects of the practice of medicine that each of us comes at it from a slightly different perspective Clinical informaticians use their knowledge of patient care combined with their understanding of informatics concepts, methods, and medical informatics. Cardiology Informatics,General Radiology,Critical Care,Advanced Medical.
- Track 11-1Intensive Care Informatics Working
- Track 11-2Medical & Surgical Critical Care
- Track 11-3Tele-Medicine & Remote Monitoring
- Track 11-4Clinical Informatics -Optimizing patient CARE
Skin is your body's largest organ. It is a protecting barrier between your insides and the rest of the world, helps regulate temperature and acts as a filter.it is existed in an exceedingly constant state to grow. Proper skin care is solely about looking good, it's about staying healthy. Poor skin care habits will cause, sores, acne, and wrinkles. Unhealthy skin is additionally sickness, infection and is more likely to scar after an injury. Therapies for skin and body, Diagnosis of skin and body care.
- Track 12-1Skin and body healthcare products
- Track 12-2Skin & Body Healthcare hazards
- Track 12-3skin body healthcare treatment
Mental disorders are health conditions that are characterized by changes in the state of mind, mood and behavior that are related to pain or potentially disabled working. The most well-known reasons for disability are mental disorders. The subsequent disease burden of mental illness is among the highest of all diseases. In any given year, an expected 18.1% (43.6 million) of U.S. Neuropsychiatric disorders are the main source of disability in the Asian countries, representing 18.7% of all years of life lost to inability and premature mortality. suicide is the tenth driving reason for death in the worldwide, representing the deaths of around 43,000 in 2014. Mental illness, for example, depression and anxiety. Thusly, issues with physical health such as chronic diseases can seriously affect mental health and decreases a person able to take an interest in treatment and recovery.
- Track 13-1Mental illness-related stigma and cure in healthcare
- Track 13-2Mental disorders among various population
- Track 13-3Transforming the Mental Health System
Microbial Forensics is currently in its developing stage. It will be most effective if there is sufficient basic scientific information concerning microbial genetics, evolution, physiology, and ecology. the controls are needed to protect legitimate users and to deter criminal dissemination of dangerous microorganisms or their toxic by-products. the information and/or access to information is required on those individuals who have access to these pathogens so threats can be deterred or effectively traced back to possible sources. Sample matrix analysis.Microbe Identification by classic Microbiology, Nucleic acid amplification techniques, Animal pathogens, Quality Assurance.
- Track 14-1Forensic and autopsy microbiology
- Track 14-2Updates in Forensic Medicine
- Track 14-3Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
A hospital is a Healthcare Institute that provides patient treatment. Specialized staff and equipment. The best-known hospital is the general hospital, which has an emergency department. Health care management uses the Electronic Medical Record System that can record the health-related information. Patient Safety, Healthcare and Medical Devices.
- Track 15-1Sickness absenteeism of nurses
- Track 15-2Waste disposal management
- Track 15-3Patient satisfaction in Out-patient services
- Track 15-4Improve liaison of medical reps and doctors
- Track 15-5Quality Improvement in Healthcare
The category of Healthcare Innovation, Health Policy and Evaluation (HIPE) conducts self-ruling also suitable display look into in addition to the use of propelling Canada's being armed forces framework. Healthcare Trends, Advances in Healthcare, Databases, Equipment, Solutions, Improvements, Health care communications.
- Track 16-1Healthcare Trends
- Track 16-2Managing Innovation in Healthcare
- Track 16-3Advances in Healthcare
- Track 16-4Healthcare Databases
- Track 16-5Healthcare Equipment
- Track 16-6Healthcare Improvements
- Track 16-7Future of Healthcare
Hospital is the management possesses a trend that is for engaging the Improving the value of conscious patients and consumers. As the exploring capital models are required to finance to a changeover in the healthcare system. For identifying the changes in management skills and expertise the leaders should be accelerated, innovate and improve the value of the Healthcare System. The common thread throughout the possibilities of the findings believes that patients will become more involved in their own care.
Cerebro offers a solution: a faster, responsive healthcare labor marketplace — one that connects healthcare facilities with verified, ready-to-work clinicians. Specifically, Cerebro offers acute care facilities like Faster fill times, Higher fill rates and Staffing flexibility etc
- Track 18-1AI and robotics
- Track 18-2Use of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Delivery
- Track 18-3AI and Automation